Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Insanity Results




November 10th 2013 I took a challenge. A challenge that I had feared for 3 years! I have completed other at home workouts before but the fact the informerical said "The Hardest Workout Ever Put On DVD" made me stay away. Why would I want to do it? The TV just told me it is going to be hard. So for three years, I watched the informerical and could only dream of doing it.

The first day was a Fit test. 25 minutes of going as hard as you can for 1 minute and counting to see how many of each exercise you could do. I would do this Fit Test three more times.

Fit Test Results
Day 1 to Day 63
Switch Kicks 100 - 130
Power Jacks 50 - 73
Power Knees 87- 125
Power Jumps 52- 66
Globe Jumps 10 - 14
Suicide Jumps 12 - 25
Push Up Jacks 13 - 27
Low Plank Obliques 40 - 68



So tomorrow I will submit my results to Beachbody and earn my badge of honor - My FREE Tshirt. The only TShirt I have ever wanted so badly. The Tshirt that will remind me no matter how hard it got,I still did it. 




Did I swear and yell at the TV, YEP. Did I dread doing it after working a 12 hour day, YEP. Did I sometimes just not want to hit play, YEP. But I knew I couldn't give up. I made a choice to do insanity, so I had to do it. No one could do it for me.


So here is what I am PROUD to share - My Results

Weight 131 - 118.7
Chest 33 - 30
Left Arm 10.5 - 9
Right Arm 11 - 10
Waist 26.5 - 25
Hips 34 - 32.5
Left Thigh 22 - 19.5
Right Thigh 22 - 19.5










I love the results. It was worth the blood sweat and tears. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for that same challenge I was. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about insanity or Shakeology.


If you are interested in joining my next challenge group email me


1 comment :