Sunday, January 5, 2014

What is Shakeology?


A question I am asked all time - What is Shakeology?



Well, Shakeology is the Healthiest Meal of My Day. But what makes it The Healthiest Meal of my day? I will be happy to share with you. But first, I want to tell you what it has done for me.

  • I feel better. I don't know what it is but I just FEEL better!
  • I have so much more energy to get my goals and tasks done
  • It has control my cravings.
  • Keeps my weight under control 
  • My skin looks better then it ever has
  • It keeps me full till my next small meal
  • Takes the guess work out of my next meal
  • I can take it with me EVERYWHERE!
  • And it tastes sooooo YUMMY

Shakeology is a replacement shake. You simply replace one meal a day with the flavor of your choice. It is full of super foods like Quonia, Gogi Berry, Spirulina, Spinach and so much more! Those types of foods are good for your brain, hair, nails, alkalize the blood. Detoxifies the liver and kidneys. Supports the immune system and keeps you regular! I can eat foods all day long to get that or I can get it in the form of a drink. Its low on the GI scale, and that is great for me. I follow a low GI Diet. 

It comes monthly to your door automatically so you never run out. It comes in several great tasting flavors. 
Chocolate

Like Chocolate, Vegan Chocolate, Green Berry, Vanilla and Tropical Vegan Strawberry

There are so many recipes you can make. From PB and Banana with the chocolate, or Orange Creamsicle with the Vanilla and the list truly does go on! I would love you send you more info on Shakeology. I love it, I drink it daily and will continue to. It has given me the best meal I can have all day and enough energy to keep up with INSANITY.

Are you ready to place your order with me - www.beachbodycoch.com/caitstrayhorn

Hope I answered some questions. If not, email me @ caitstrayhorn83@gmail.com



No comments :

Post a Comment